Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: School Group
About School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development -- improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service -- and have the time, skills and know-how to match -- we want you as a School Group volunteer.
The Director of Sales who will drive our internal & external sales teams, processes and funnels to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a service first, sales secondary transformational leader who understands long term customer value is the name of the game! We value service based, consultative sales leadership approaches that create a sales team culture of proactive engagement and business outcome focused communications. We value data driven decisions that balance sales/revenue against user experiences!
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets set by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Build & Manage internal sales team members including work prioritization, issue resolution, risk mitigation & as required day to day tactical support
- Vendor management of sales teams including initial engagement, Qualified Sales Partner analysis and certification, SLA defining/monitoring, compliance monitoring and sales quality monitoring
- A Service First, Sales Secondary leadership focus driving customer satisfaction and increasing life time customer value
- Develops & Manages sales budgets across all marketing mediums
- Lead team through sales script creation, digital asset creation, funnel analysis and conversion analysis
- Measure sales ROI and KPIs; make data-driven decisions
- Develop & Execute SOP's, scripts and other collateral required to effectively enable sales teams
- Forecast Sales performance trends & proactively works to increase sale funnel conversion at all stages
- Liaison with CEO, 3rd Party Qualified Sales Partners, Operations, Product and Marketing Directors in order to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Stay up to date with digital marketing, digital sales and technology trends and developments
- Develops sales staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Senior Leadership Team
- Human Resources
- Product Development
- Other Internal Departments
- 5+ years proven experience in digital direct sales, with at least 3 of those in a managerial role where you demonstrated strong advisor coaching and training
- Previous experience in digital education and digital informational products a HUGE plus
- 5 years' experience leading teams through script creation, digital asset creation & conversion analysis
- Strong history of leading results through sales KPI creation & management
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing successful cold and warm sales campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function, and of dynamic response marketing, including tools, email, text, messenger, etc.
- Strategic thinker who can create holistic approaches, has vision for what's possible and can develop the methods, processes, systems and teams to get there
- Previous experience managing 3rd party sales partners
- Not reliant on pre generated leads and can generate their own lead streams
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools, best practices, and compliance
- Hands on experience with SEO, Reputation Management, CMS, call management and CRM software
- Strong team management and communication skills
- Strong leadership style who takes ownership & accountability while leading with integrity
- Data driven decision making with the willingness to try fast, fail fast, learn, improve & try again
- Customer and business outcome obsessed
- Bias for action
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do" attitude
- Strong "team first" mentality with willingness to jump in and help others in need
- Passion for technology, education and community service.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
.Austin, TX 73301
January 5, 2022