Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development -- improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development, and community service -- and have the time, skills and know-how to match -- we want you as a School Group volunteer.
The Outreach Manager, a client focused position, is responsible for researching, creating and implementing strategies to generate leads.
- Conduct outreach activities working directly with independent school districts, schools and any other external stakeholders.
- Support team efforts to develop and deepen relationships with selected groups of stakeholders.
- Support the development, design and continuous improvement of the activities, campaigns, and tools directed towards stakeholders.
- Be an active facilitator who can effectively kick-off, train, collaborate, and coach internal stakeholders and teams to improve reach and understanding of external stakeholders.
- Support cross-functional coordination and communication.
- Administer all community based education and outreach programs and develop professional relationships with all facility members.
- Monitor and analyze various subscription service requests and provide education for all outreach activities to resolve all issues and develop cost management strategies.
- Supervise all activities of facility in coordination with director of operations and ensure compliance to all fiscal programs and prepare funds for all outreach projects.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy in all database and files and update same as per requirement and coordinate for various meetings and activities.
- Prepare outreach presentations and provide training to all activities for various events and provide an interface between all outreach volunteers and staff.
- Administer all outreach inquiries and complaints in an efficient manner and maintain confidentiality of all information and prepare appropriate phone scripts for same.
- Maintain donor database and generate appropriate lists and reports for same and manage all fundraising events.
- Hire and train all outreach staff to monitor various fundraisers and resolve all staff conflicts.
- Collaborate with executive director to prepare monthly revenue projections and prepare all fundraising scripts and reminder letters.
- Prepare various timesheets and evaluate it to ensure accuracy in all programs.
- Maintain list of phone calls for organization and execute an efficient fulfillment system.
- Develop e-communication strategies and raise appropriate funds.
- Assist and coordinate with various departments to develop organization website.
- Administer and update all webpage and documents and monitor all website traffic.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, communications, sales, non-profit in high growth business environment
- Ability to build trust and understanding among stakeholders; influencing and building relationships and understanding across a variety of cultures and contexts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with education is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
.Austin, TX 73301
January 5, 2022