Please visit the new page to apply.
The Executive Service Corps is looking for a new article writer.
- can be professional,
- is reliable,
- can avoid politics and religion in posts,
- is a strong writer,
- is comfortable interviewing and writing articles based on those interviews,
- can work remotely and independently, and
- is passionate about helping nonprofits be successful.
About Executive Service Corps (ESC)
207 E. Ohio St, 212, Chicago, IL 60611, US
The Executive Service Corps is the premier nonprofit consultancy with the mission of making nonprofits successful. To achieve our mission, we provide consulting, coaching, and professional services to over 150 nonprofit organizations impacting 1.2 million people each year.
Since 1978, the Executive Service Corps has honed this effective model, building an unmatched knowledge center of topics in nonprofit and public agency governance, management, and operations.
Executive Service Corps ’ mission is very clear - To Make Nonprofits Successful! The needs of ESC clients are both diverse and ever-changing. They expect "best in class" services, and the Executive Service Corps’ goal is to exceed expectations - every time. Through the generous donations of time, talent, and treasure, the Executive Service Corps is able to provide nonprofits with exceptional services, for free or at a fraction of the cost.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 4, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Varies. Time estimated at 0.5 to 1 hours per week.