Social Media & Marketing Volunteers
Please visit the new page to apply.
Come work with us at Hispanic workforce. We are a licensed 501c3 that needs your help. We are currently looking for a fast learner with excellent organizational and people skills.
Hispanic Workforce is a nonprofit organization that empowers the Hispanic Community by increasing their job placement rate in the US labor market. Giving them all the necessary tools, support, coaching, and trainings; so that we become a critical factor in the economic development of the United States of America.
The ideal candidate is someone kind and compassionate that genuinely cares about helping others.
Knowledge and Skills required
- Proven experience in social media marketing
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/text/video) presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented and great organizational ability
- Spanish fluently
Preferred knowledge and skills
- Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics and SEO
- Knowledge of web design and Search Engine Optimization
We have different opportunities that you could contribute:
- Market Research and Data Analytic
- Blog writing and posting
- Audiovisual Content creation
- Video Edition
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Campaign Management
- PR and event Management
- KPI and Marketing Reports
- Graphic Design
FLUENT SPANISH REQUIRED
What Hispanic Workforce Offers You
This is a volunteer, remote and unpaid position with the following benefits:
- Professional learning and career development opportunities
- An opportunity to build on your work experience within your profession and excellent networking opportunities
- Free trainings and networking events
- An opportunity to be part of a committed team that empowers our Hispanic community
- We provide work reference
Time commitment: 5-10 hours a week
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About HISPANIC WORKFORCE
12276 SALEM DR, FRISCO, TX 75035, US
Hispanic Workforce seeks to support the Hispanic Community to increase job placement to become a critical factor in the economic development of the United States of America.
We support the Hispanic Community for a better placement in the US job market, through support, coaching, networking, tools, and staff training.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 4, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- 5 to 10 Hours
- Spanish fluently