A.T. Vista: Social Media Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Coordinate a social media presence for the 2022 A.T. Vista which is to take place at SUNY New Paltz on Aug. 5-8, 2022. A.T. Vista is a biennial gathering for people interested in enjoying and learning about the Appalachian Trail and all things outdoors!
Register TODAY to begin helping by clicking on the 'Register' button at the bottom of this page and filling out the following form.
Use your social media skills to share your love of hiking and enthusiasm for the Appalachian Trail. Help keep potential conference attendees interested in A.T. Vista by becoming the Social Media Coordinator. Work with the Marketing Chair to follow the marketing plan for A.T. Vista.
Keep an active presense on Facebook and Twitter.
- Ability to write and edit compelling content
- Previous experience in implementing a successful social media plan and serving as a spokesperson/media contact
- Understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
Before and During the Conference
- Track your own volunteer hours
- Post articles and pictures
- Develop a plan to use Social Media
- Submit appropriate information to all accounts
After the Conference
- Submit a report
- Promote the awareness of and an appreciation for one of the world’s most iconic trails
- Meet and work alongside people who share your passion for the outdoors
- Be able to say you worked on a multi-day conference
- Hikes Committee Chair
- Excursion Committee Chair
- Workshops Committe Chair
- Entertainment Chair(s)
Eighteen months before the conference, develop a Social Media plan and establish A.T. Vista accounts
During the year prior to the conference - obtain social media for the conference
Meeting week- Post articles and pictures
September of the year of the conference - Final report due
About APPALACHIAN TRAIL CONSERVANCY
PO BOX 807, HARPERS FERRY, WV 25425, US
The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s mission is to preserve and manage the Appalachian Trail - ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for centuries to come.
The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s vision is to connect the human spirit with nature - preserving the delicate majesty of the Trail as a haven for all to enjoy.
We are committed to nurture and protect this sacred space through education and inspiration. We strive to create an ever-expanding community of doers and dreamers, and work to ensure that tomorrow’s generations will experience the same mesmerizing beauty we behold today.
1 Hawk Hill RoadNew Paltz, NY 12561
January 4, 2022