A.T. Vista: Logo Goods Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
At previous ATC conferences, T-shirts, patches, magnets, and tote bags/pack have been part of the conference. Like to comparison shop, want to try out merchandising? Be in charge of the sale and distribution of logo goods at A.T. Vista. Work with the Marketing Chair to determine design, with Registars to provide information about t-shirts in registration information, and with Volunteer Resource Chair to find people to help with distribution. Read Logo Goods report from 2007.
To develop logo goods for A.T. Vista
Before the conference
- Read Logo Goods report from 2007
- With Marketing chair, determine design for t-shirts, patch, and any logo items
- Work with Volunteer Recognition Chairs to obtain quotes purchasing the above so that they return a profit
- Submit information about t-shirts to Registrars
- Based on information from registrars and Volunteer Resources Chair, order t-shirts for attendees and volunteers
- Contact Volunteer Resources Chair for names of people to help distribute t-shirts
While running the Conference
- Track your own volunteer hours
- Present and monitor budget
At the Conference
- Be in charge of distribution of t-shirts both to attendees and volunteers
- Track own hours
- Track sales and arrange to deposit cash
After the Conference
- Submit a report
- Marketing Chair
- Volunteer Recognition Coordinator
The summer before the conference - work with Marketing chair, determine design for t-shirts, patch, and any logo items
The fall before the conference - work with Volunteer Recognition Cordinators to obtain quotes purchasing the above so that they return a prfit
The fall before the conference - submit information about t-shrits to Registrars
After registration closed - based on information from registrars and Volunteer Resources Chair, order t-shirts for attendees and volunteers
Four weeks before the conference - Contact Volunteer Resources Chair for names of people to help distribute t-shirts
At the Conference - be in charge of distribution of t-shirts both to attendees and volunteers
September after the Conference - Submit a report
About APPALACHIAN TRAIL CONSERVANCY
PO BOX 807, HARPERS FERRY, WV 25425, US
The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s mission is to preserve and manage the Appalachian Trail - ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for centuries to come.
The Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s vision is to connect the human spirit with nature - preserving the delicate majesty of the Trail as a haven for all to enjoy.
We are committed to nurture and protect this sacred space through education and inspiration. We strive to create an ever-expanding community of doers and dreamers, and work to ensure that tomorrow’s generations will experience the same mesmerizing beauty we behold today.
1 Hawk Dr.New Paltz, NY 12561
January 4, 2022