1 person is interested
Social Media Volunteer - Bingham Farms, MI
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Social Media Volunteer: Responsible for creating and sharing social media content to promote the foundation’s work and to connect with supporters.
- create social media campaigns
- mange the foundation’s day-to-day social media presence to consistently improve the foundation’s social media presence over time.
- adopt and implement social media best practices across all social media channels
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the foundation’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Prior job, community service and/or volunteer work in social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of social media management and strategy
- Experience using various analytics software
Job Type: Volunteer or internship. 5-10 hours/week.
About Elara Caring Hospice Foundation
900 Cooper St, Jackson, MI 49202, US
The Elara Caring Hospice Foundation seeks to meet the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of terminally ill individuals and members of their families through hospice program support and grants to individual patients and families in the hospice community.
The Elara Caring Hospice Foundation serves patients and families in communities where Elara Caring provides hospice care. While the foundation works closely with Elara Caring to identify patients in need of assistance, we are equipped to provide assistance to hospice patients that are served by any hospice.
30400 Telegraph RoadBingham Farms, MI 48025
January 4, 2022
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training