Forest Fire Prevention- Marketing Manager, CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Prevention derivatives are a framework to address what would otherwise become Tragedies of the Commons.***. Risks of calamity are spread across many stakeholders, from companies to insurers to governments and individuals. Prevention Derivatives are a strategy for each stakeholder to take their fair share of responsibility for the prevention of these risks. Risks are preventable through combinations of social innovations that range from new to long-standing, proven approaches. Prevention Derivatives are designed for each stakeholder [contingent payers] to pay, if they so choose, only for the risk prevention savings that materialize for them.
For example, If stakeholders who face forest fire risks can collaborate to finance the prevention of these risks through social innovation, all stakeholders can be better protected.
Similarly, stakeholders who face flooding risks due to the degradation of coral reef health collaborate to finance the prevention of these risks through social innovation, all stakeholders can be better protected.
● The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy, design and implementation of all marketing and branding throughout the organization including web, social media, print, apparel, and facility design and signage.
Managing all marketing for the CrowdDoing project and activities within the marketing department.
Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
Skills & Competencies:
● Excellent writing and communication skills required
● You're a people person who can adapt quickly to different types of people and are excited to collaborate with and learn from our product and sales teams
● Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices, principles of SEO
● Knowledge of marketing automation tools
● A can-do attitude in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
Software tools & Program knowledge:
Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other design software is a plus
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
January 4, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK