Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Poppy Life Care Foundation
Poppy Life Care is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization in the United States. We are endorsed by GuideStar which specializes in the reporting of U.S. non-profit companies. We have many opportunities to make an impact, grow your network and business portfolio while building a non-profit and working in an agile startup environment. We hope you will consider us in your search!
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
We are paving the way to education and care programs and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference. Candidates should excel in fast-paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do, and ideally have a strong background in education, business, non-profits, or startups.
We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available!
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help children and their families that are living with spectrum disorders, ADHD, anxiety, depression, and more. We want to do our part in changing their quality of life for the better. We believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
Check us out at www.poppylifecare.org
What You Will Be Doing:
Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic/visuals for use in the promotion of Poppy Life Care programs and services.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following projects that support PLCF marketing and communications efforts:
- Promote Poppy Life Care programs and services by creating, editing and maintaining creative assets such as flyers and infographics to be included with articles, blogs, newsletters, web pages and other communication vehicles.
- Use design programs such as or similar to Adobe Creative Cloud apps,Canva, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hubspot and others to produce creative assets.
- Requires a keen eye for details and knowledge of copy editing and proofreading symbols.
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, such as preparing final design files for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production.
- Collaborates with Executive Director and Board Members on miscellaneous projects.
- Performs related duties as required.
What You Need for This Position:
This volunteer opportunity is good for college students, recent graduates who have completed their degree and are seeking more experience, or who have completed coursework or gained experience personally or professionally in marketing, social media, graphic design or related fields.
What’s in It for You as Our Volunteer:
- You’ll make an impact to help empower others.
- Build your resume and LinkedIn portfolio with unique startup experience and ability to build a non-profit company.
- Remote work and flexible work schedules.
- Get experience in your area of interest.
- Advancing your career by improving job prospects.
- Fulfill college or university volunteer requirements.
- Provide significant strategic and creative contributions toward the development of a non-profit company.
- Providing strategic forecasting to ensure the growth of a start-up.
- Letter of recommendations after 90 days of commitment.
- Increase your network within the community and with business connections.
- PLUS have fun learning- there is so much opportunity!
Remote and flexible work schedule, including 2-4 hours per week. Hours may be scheduled during regular business hours (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
307 Placentia AvenueNewport Beach, CA 92663
January 4, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK