Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: J LeadersJ Leaders’ Purpose
J Leaders is a Silicon Valley-based non-profit focused on building a community of ethical, Jewish, young adult leaders committed to making a difference in the world. J Leaders fellows are a force for good in their own organizations, the Jewish community, and the world. J Leaders flagship program is the Leadership Academy, a cohort-based leadership program for young Jewish adults desiring to level up personally and professionally. The Academy is designed to create a network of passionate, skilled, and ethical emerging leaders who will make their own organizations more successful, and the Jewish community even stronger and more vibrant.
As a volunteer, you will contribute to the most important J Leaders programs that are empowering and engaging Jewish young adults through leadership development and community-building.
The Program Officer direct all aspects of programs, including Academy cohort admissions, communications, program implementation, execution of assessments
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with the CEO on all aspects of program delivery and implementation to manage all cohort delivery aspects including venue availability, presenter availability, admissions and communications. The Program Officer will help coordinate activities with Marketing, Learning and Development, Finance and the CEO to ensure an exceptional cohort experience and perfect delivery of all presentations.
In addition, the following tasks will be part of the Program Officer’s responsibility:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Past experience as a program manager in a non-profit and/or corporate environment with direct responsibility for planning and execution of multiple projects under tight time schedules and budget constraints.
Proven experience in program management. Proven stakeholder management skills. Proven experience managing a team. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. Competency in Microsoft applications including Google Docs, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Understanding of project management.
Length of position - There is no maximum time limit as to the length of time served in this position, but there is a minimum commitment expectation of one year,
Time commitment - Minimum time commitment is 2 hours per week
Work Location: Remote
Age Requirement: None
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
15559 Union Avenue#630Los Gatos, CA 95032
January 4, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK