Tutors For Change | Marketing Team
Please visit the new page to apply.
Tutors For Change is a volunteer-nonprofit that helps create a world free of barriers to receiving a good education. We were founded during the COVID-19 pandemic to help bridge the educational and economic barriers widened by the pandemic by offering tutoring to students across America for less than 99 cents an hour - we are literally tutors for change!
Our Marketing Team promotes our efforts out social media, News media, and through community outreach. Our Marketing Team drives our student and volunteer growth - they have helped over 600 students and over 300 tutors join our nonprofit. If you're interested in joining our team, please visit www.tutorsforchange.org/join-us to sign up!
The Team @ Tutors For Change
About Tutors For Change
N/A, Colorado Springs, CO 80921, US
Our vision is to create a world free of barriers to receiving a good education. To meet this end, we are an organization of volunteers that offer online tutoring to students across America at a rate of just 99 cents per hour. We literally tutor for change! As we navigate the world of the COVID-19 pandemic, we wish to bridge the educational and financial gaps worsened by the pandemic. We are a full-virtual service that strives to provide educational material and mentorship to students who are struggling in a variety of subjects. Our goal is to help as many students as we can in any way possible to encourage and empower families in an home-based educational platform.
Our organization provides fully virtual volunteer opportunities. You can join us in many different ways:
- Set your hours and sit down in virtual meetings 1 on 1 with students
- Implementation Teams
- Implement the new ideas to expand the scope of Tutors for Change
- Internal Communications
- Work closely with on-boarding tutors as well as pairing incoming students with standing tutors.
- Bring in students and tutors from all communities through outreach initiatives created and enforced by our volunteers
- Social Media Management
- Create media and advertising that will lead to the growth of the organization and reach of our services
- Educational Video Development
- Create educational video content that can be displayed publicly in association w/ tutors for change
- Work with our teams to fundraise and write grants in an effort to expand and extend our reach to the most hard hit communities.
Our vision is to create a world free of barriers to receiving a good education. To this end, we offer online tutoring to students across America for just 99 cents per hour (we literally tutor for change!), and hope to build a large national network that can give direction to families in need.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hours/week - includes 1 hour meeting on Sundays at 3 PM MT
- A desire to create a world free of barriers to receiving a good education!