Please visit the new page to apply.
The Global Citizen Collective is seeking experienced pageant directors to plan, manage, and execute daily operations of the business with a focus on adequate staffing for events and managing event logistics.
- Assist with locating, interviewing, and securing state or national Ambassadors to champion global citizenship
- Study and present knowledge of organization programs, eligibility requirements, and guidelines
- Responsible for cultivating new relationships and nurturing existing relationships
- Set annual budget and registration fee with assistance of Executive Director
- Identify and maximize methods to spend effectively and negotiate vendor contracts focused on service, scope, and objectives
- Succinctly report feedback and concerns to Executive Director and Board of Directors
- Regular reporting on relevant activities through reports and metrics to the Board of Directors
- Prepare and distribute promotional event marketing materials
- Secure sponsors and assemble Ambassador gift bags
- Design, print and distribute pageant souvenir booklet
- Manage fundraising activities to support The Global Citizen Collective
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
- Hire support staff and secure vendors for operational support
- Assist state/national Ambassadors with preparation for national/international pageant
- Ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, detail oriented, with strong project management skills and ability to effectively manage daily operations of the business
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand, and convey complex information
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Ability to work in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal, communication skills, including ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must have strong, attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools, and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Must be 25 years of age or older to apply
About THE GLOBAL CITIZEN COLLECTIVE
4005 WISCONSIN AVE NW UNIT 5590, WASHINGTON, DC 20016, US
Our mission is to promote knowledge and awareness of global citizenship to inspire active global citizens who create a more equal, fair and sustainable planet.
The Global Citizen Collective, Inc. is a non-profit organization based in Washington, DC. The organization provides a wider world view through exposure to new p laces, people and cultures. Grounded in the belief that we are stronger together, The Global Citizen Collective works to build community and strengthen values and practices with a commitment to sustainable development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2022
- Public Relations
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- 20-30 hours per week