1 person is interested
Learning Design & Strategy Associate
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
J Leaders’ Purpose
J Leaders is a Silicon Valley-based non-profit focused on building a community of ethical, Jewish, young adult leaders committed to making a difference in the world. J Leaders fellows are a force for good in their own organizations, the Jewish community, and the world. J Leaders flagship program is the Leadership Academy, a cohort-based leadership program for young Jewish adults desiring to level up personally and professionally. The Academy is designed to create a network of passionate, skilled, and ethical emerging leaders who will make their own organizations more successful, and the Jewish community even stronger and more vibrant.
As a volunteer, you will contribute to the most important J Leaders programs that are empowering and engaging Jewish young adults through leadership development and community-building.
The Learning Design & Strategy Associate is a professional who helps plan and direct J Leaders’ learning program and strategy. The consultant is responsible to help create, grow, and improve all aspects of learning throughout the organization, including the Leadership Academy curriculum, the Leadership Circle learning playbook, and our own organizational commitment to continuous learning, assessment, continuous improvement, and the measurement of impact.
Duties and Responsibilities
Depending on expertise, availability and interest, duties and responsibilities could include:
- Analyzing existing strategy and course development materials
- Reviewing current and past cohort training activities and analyze success factors
- Helping to develop J Leaders 3rd generation curriculum based on past success factors and future cohort needs.
- Reviewing individual and organizational development needs
- Monitoring the success of development plans and help team make the most of learning opportunities
About J Leaders
15559 Union Avenue, #630, Los Gatos, CA 95032, US
J LEADERS VISION To develop ethical, impactful Jewish young adult leaders to ensure a vibrant Jewish community and make the world a better place. J LEADERS MISSION To empower and engage Jewish young adults through leadership development and community-building.
J Leaders empowers a community of ethical, Jewish, young adult leaders committed to making a difference in the world. J Leaders fellows are a force for good in their own organizations, the Jewish community, and the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2022
- Organization Design
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Analysis
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Grant Writing / Research
- Length of position – There is no maximum time limit as to the length of time served in this position, but there is a minimum commitment expectation of one year. Time commitment – Minimum time commitment is 2 hours per week
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a L&D Manager٫ Training Manager or other relevant position Experience with effective learning and development methods Experience in project management Good knowledge of e-learning platforms