Please visit the new page to apply.
J Leaders’ Purpose
J Leaders is a Silicon Valley-based non-profit focused on building a community of ethical, Jewish, young adult leaders committed to making a difference in the world. J Leaders fellows are a force for good in their own organizations, the Jewish community, and the world. J Leaders flagship program is the Leadership Academy, a cohort-based leadership program for young Jewish adults desiring to level up personally and professionally. The Academy is designed to create a network of passionate, skilled, and ethical emerging leaders who will make their own organizations more successful, and the Jewish community even stronger and more vibrant.
Are you social media-savvy and looking at developing your marketing skills? Are you interested in empowering Jewish young adults around the country through leadership development and community-building?
If J Leaders sounds like an organization and a movement that’s of interest, we invite you to apply to join our team. Work is remote, so you can do it from wherever you want. We’re looking for a small team of interns to build out our social media marketing presence. The internship includes about approx 20% of the time learning about marketing strategy and tactics, and 80% jumping in and creating and managing social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
The social media intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting with brainstorming campaigns. To be successful as a social media intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good social media intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Depending on expertise, availability and interest, duties and responsibilities could include:
- Managing the design and execution of social media campaigns and calendar
- The creation of Social media content
- Posting on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Measuring and tracking social media engagement analytics to gauge the success of campaigns and identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Brainstorming and recommending other ideas for marketing outreach
- Supporting marketing outreach at live and online events
- Working closely with partner organizations to support them in using the J Leaders marketing kits
About J Leaders
15559 Union Avenue, #630, Los Gatos, CA 95032, US
J LEADERS VISION To develop ethical, impactful Jewish young adult leaders to ensure a vibrant Jewish community and make the world a better place. J LEADERS MISSION To empower and engage Jewish young adults through leadership development and community-building.
J Leaders empowers a community of ethical, Jewish, young adult leaders committed to making a difference in the world. J Leaders fellows are a force for good in their own organizations, the Jewish community, and the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Length of position – There is no maximum time limit as to the length of time served in this position, but there is a minimum commitment expectation of 3 – 6 months Time commitment – Minimum time commitment is 2 hours per week
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms Knowledge of analytical tools Creative mindset Ability to multitask Desire to work as part of a high-performing team A degree in Communication, marketing, or a related field (not required)