ESOL Mobile Device Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
ESOL Mobile Device Manager
~ 2 hours per week after initial device deployment
A Faith That Does Justice (AFTDJ) is an interfaith organization that challenges people to experience God by living their faith intentionally in service to others. We do this by showing how unjust societal structures marginalize people and by acting to help those in need. Our vision is people intentionally living their faith in action.
AFTDJ has 40 iPads and 15 Samsung Galaxy Tablets that it lends to students in its English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) program. These devices are primarily used to support online learning using the Zoom app. AFTDJ is seeking an experienced Mobile Device Manager to develop and implement a mobile device management (MDM) program utilizing Miradore . The program should include device registration, device configuration, business policy implementation and installation of the Zoom app on each device. The Mobile Device Manager will also be responsible to maintain the MDM program, to manage changes in device users, and to support users who encounter device difficulties arising from the MDM program. Other volunteers are responsible for the inventory of physical devices and their deployment, recovery, and redeployment.
- Recent experience in mobile device management. Specific experience with Miradore is preferred
- Engage with other volunteer leaders to create the MDM program and policies and procedures
- Create and administer program-specific user training materials, as needed
- Engage with other volunteers as necessary on the physical deployment, recovery, and redeployment of devices
- Provide periodic updates on status and priorities to other volunteer leaders
- US residency
About A FAITH THAT DOES JUSTICE, INC.
300 NEWBURY ST, BOSTON, MA 02115, US
A Faith That Does Justice is an interfaith organization that challenges people to experience God by living their faith intentionally in service to others. We do this by showing how unjust societal structures marginalize people and by acting to help those in need. Our vision is people intentionally living their faith in action.
Inspiring faith in action.
What We Do:
A Faith That Does Justice has four components:
- Faith in Action, an initiative that emphasizes the works of mercy. We offer English as a Second Language to enable those in need of better language skills to function in the work place and society.
- Community Meetings focus on social issues that affect the most vulnerable among us. These have included presentations on immigration, housing and homelessness, and racism.
- Monthly Workshops that bring English speaking and non-English speaking people together to realize that committed faith ought to be lived in action on behalf of justice for all.
- Communications, email and social media posting on social justice and faith topics to educate our readers and to remind and inform readers about important social justice issues such as racism and immigration.
Who We Are:
We are a volunteer-run program, helping people from different faith traditions walk in solidarity with those less fortunate. Volunteering with A Faith that Does Justice allows you to put your faith into action and make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate.
Who We Seek:
As a fully volunteer organization, we rely on the talents, skills and dedication of volunteers to carry out our mission. We ask that volunteers commit at least 3 hours per week supporting our endeavors.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2022
- IT Strategy
- IT Management
- Program Management
- PC Platform
- ~2 hours per week after initial implementation of program