Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteer Office Assistant: Responsible for general office administration functions: creating and sending donor thank you letters, making phone calls, processing donations, and providing administrative assistance where needed. The Volunteer Office Assistant works closely with the Executive Director and Elara Caring Volunteer Coordinator.
- Come as scheduled and on time.
- Carry out your tasks efficiently and honestly.
- Commit time for the work.
- Accept guidance and decisions of the Executive Director and volunteer coordinator
- Participate in orientations, trainings and meetings.
- Keep internal information confidential.
Job Type: Volunteer, 1-2 times/week (hours flexible)
- Experience in an office setting helpful
- Attention to organization, time management, and detail important.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team equally important.
- Willingness to learn new programs/technology.
About Elara Caring Hospice Foundation
900 Cooper St, Jackson, MI 49202, US
The Elara Caring Hospice Foundation seeks to meet the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of terminally ill individuals and members of their families through hospice program support and grants to individual patients and families in the hospice community.
The Elara Caring Hospice Foundation serves patients and families in communities where Elara Caring provides hospice care. While the foundation works closely with Elara Caring to identify patients in need of assistance, we are equipped to provide assistance to hospice patients that are served by any hospice.
900 Cooper StJackson, MI 49202
January 3, 2022
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training