1 person is interested
Central Arkansas Walk to End Alzheimer's - Event Experience Committee
ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association - Arkansas Chapter
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Alzheimer's Association, Arkansas Chapter is seeking dedicated volunteers to assist in the many facets of event planning for our signature event, Walk to End Alzheimer's, in 2023. Volunteers on the Event Experience Committee will collaborate to create and execute an exceptional day-of-event experience for our participants.
What we ask of you:
- Participate in Event Experience Committee meetings. Meetings are held once-twice a month and are up to one hour long
- Start or join a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team at alz.org/ARwalk. Raise awareness and funds, and volunteer with us on Walk Day!
- Secure entertainment and day-of-event volunteers, complete additional logistics tasks as needed
12 More opportunities with Alzheimer's Association - Arkansas Chapter
About Alzheimer's Association - Arkansas Chapter
11300 N Rodney Parham Rd., Suite 200, Little Rock, AR 72212, US
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia -- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
As part of the nation-wide network of chapters, the Arkansas Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association provides the nearly 60,000 Arkansans living with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers with localized, hands-on support, including the provision of education programs, support groups and social engagement for individuals in the early stages of Alzheimer’s.
The Arkansas Chapter continually strives to increase awareness of Alzheimer’s disease and available resources for those living with the disease and their many caregivers, including loved ones, family members, and medical professionals. A unique program for employers to offer their employees who may need Association resources is available at no cost.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 22, 2023
- Community Outreach
- 2-3 hours per month, depending on the month. Very flexible to your own schedule.
- Great at collaboration and working independently, self-starter, experience in fundraising.