Training and Development Coordinator (Volunteer/Remote)
Please visit the new page to apply.
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skill sets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
***This is an unpaid volunteer position
Responsibilities And What You Will DO:
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessments.
- Develops training and development programs and objectives.
- Obtains and /or develops effective and engaging training materials that utilize a variety of media.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications (such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters) to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Five years of experience designing and implementing employee development programs.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and developmen t
- Must be available to volunteer 8-10 hours a week
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To prepare for your interview:
1) Completely peruse and review our website athttp://GoARO.org
2) Prepare a few good questions for the interview
3) Interviews are typically 30-40 minutes so please make your responses during the interview succinct and timely
Abuse Refuge Org i s an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link:
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2022
- Human Resources Training & Development
- 8-10 hrs/week