Product Placement & Distribution Coordinator (Volunteer/Remote)
Please visit the new page to apply.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself and you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skill sets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
Product Placement & Distribution Coordinator will assist the Fundraising Team by conducting outreach efforts to pitch the ideals of AROs Norm Therapy program to potential investors and partners.
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Work with the Fundraising Manager to brainstorm new avenues that ARO can pursue funding opportunities.
- Research individuals and organizations that can be contacted about ARO's mission.
- Pitch the idea of Norm Therapy to prospective donors.
- Conduct outreach efforts, primarily via zoom.
- Assist in establishing intended users.
- Build connections with organizations doing similar work.
- Create partnership opportunities that can mutually benefit ARO and other organizations.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Be available to volunteer 8-10 hours a week.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable talking on the phone and initiating calls.
- Fundraising or sales experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To prepare for your interview:
1) Completely peruse and review our website at http://GoARO.org
2) Prepare a few good questions for the interview
3) Interviews are typically 30-40 minutes so please make your responses during the interview succinct and timely
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link:
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 3, 2022
- Sales Marketing
- 8-10 hrs/week