Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Poppy Life Care Foundation
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents living with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
"Empowering the Next Generation"
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help children and their families that are living with spectrum disorders, ADHD, anxiety, depression and more. We want to do our part in changing their quality of life for the better.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
We are very passionate about what we are doing and looking for people that want to help make a positive impact in our communities!
More About the Company:
At Poppy Life Care we care about people and strive to create environments that empower people and ideas.
We are paving the way to education and care programs and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in education, business, non-profits, or startups. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
Check us out at www.poppylifecare.org!
Job Position: IT Director
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary
- Manage daily operations of the IT department.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve integrations and emails security.
- Protect the organization data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data
- storage and other necessary means.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software.
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills.
- Implement and integrate various marketing platforms such as Hubspot, G-Suite, Google Analytics and more.
- Must be able to work independently, with little oversight.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
- Collaborate with Executive Director & Board Members.
What You Need for This Position:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably a Master's Degree) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of project management principles
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to think analytically
What's in It for You as Our Volunteer:
- You'll make an impact to help empower others.
- Build your resume and LinkedIn portfolio with unique startup experience and the ability to build a non-profit company.
- Remote work and flexible work schedules.
- Get experience in your area of interest.
- Advancing your career by improving job prospects.
- Fulfill college or university volunteer requirements.
- Provide significant strategic and creative contributions to the development of a non-profit
- Providing strategic forecasting to ensure the growth of a start-up.
- Letter of recommendations after 90 days of commitment.
- Increase your network within the community and with business connections.
- PLUS have fun learning- there is so much opportunity!
Remote and flexible work schedule, including 4-8 hours per week. Meetings may be scheduled during regular business hours (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Occasional on-site weekend event support may be required. 3 month commitment required.
****** MUST LIVE IN THE U.S. TO APPLY ******
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
307 Placentia AvenueNewport Beach, CA 92663
January 3, 2022
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK