Please visit the new page to apply.
The Business Development Officer is to help us set direction and ensure the longevity of our organization. The Business Development Officer will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will work with the senior management team, governing board, and other members to define the organization's vision and direction. You will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies to secure growth and contributions in support of the organization, provide oversight of the fund development program, monitor development activities, and address issues that may hamper growth and success.
- Work with the CEO, internal members, and governing board to facilitate short and long-term strategic plans.
- Identify and address development issues that affect the well-being and efficacy of the organization.
- Participate with the CEO and Board of Directors to plan the organization's fund development and programs.
- Manage the operations development function efficiently, and oversee development activities in coordination with members.
- Coordinate with Department Headers on issues that affect their department or assignments
- Establish performance measures, monitor results, and evaluate the efficacy of the fund development program.
- Help to recruit, train, and motivate volunteers of departments who maybe missing a department leader.
- Keep abreast of developments in philanthropy and fund development as the organization
- Become immersed in the key strategies and initiatives of School Group in order to best represent the organization to current and future philanthropic supporters.
- Evaluate the process and process in different branch of School Group and develop improvement plan.
- Support departments that are weak in operation and help them to implement operation.
- Work on SG development side and develop new branch, job title that lead to change.
- Work with leaders of different department on SG expansion in different country.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Operations Department
- Human Resources Department
- International Law & Policy Department
- Finance Department
- Curriculum & Design Department
- Product Development Department
- International Branches
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in managing projects and teams.
- Proven track record of success in fundraising.
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making, and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and ability to analyze data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Further certification may be required.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 18, 2022
- Warehouse Equipment Operations