Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: voices community outreach
· Manage a fundraising event by coordinating with several key people and third party organizations to participate in the actual event. They contact these people through any means possible.
· Helps in obtaining the necessary funds that will be used in the event. They will have to use this money wisely by allocating a specific amount to each function. They will have to check it from time to time.
· Manage resources that were obtained from participants and other clients. They will need to have basic understanding of accounting principles and use spreadsheets to manage expenses and make sure that there are enough funds to support the event and its cause.
· Delegates task to individuals involved in the event and makes sure that each staff is able to perform efficiently and productively.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1631 Rock Springs Road315Apopka, FL 32712
January 1, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity