Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for a Volunteer Grant Writer to join our team!
Health For All Mission is a non-profit organization created 18 years ago. Health for All Mission use compassionate solutions in a unique way to alleviate suffering and poverty in marginalized communities. We promote holistic well being in the areas of Health, education, environment, and women economic development.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals
- Follow all requirements and deadlines for grant applications
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Maintaining records
- Assisting with the execution of the development department's strategy
- At least 2 years of grant writing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Availability: 15+ hours per week
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel
About Health for All Mission
10300 W Charleston Blvd, # 13-f11, Las Vegas, NV 89135, US
Health for All Mission work to alleviate suffering and poverty in impoverished communities in developing nations. We work in Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia and Belize. We take a holistic approach to missions by providing free services to improve healthcare, education, economic development.and environmental issues of the people we serve.
Our ongoing projects are: medical outreach, solar lighting, literacy, advocacy and eco- agriculture
17901 Von Karman Ave.,Irvine,, CA 92614
December 31, 2021
- Grant Writing / Research
- Background Check
- Must be at least 35
- Orientation or Training
- 15h /week