Please visit the new page to apply.
Member of Board of Directors
Mission: Grace Lake Ministries, Inc. mission is to provide Equine Assisted Services to people with disabilities and others in need of hope and healing in a Christian environment.
Position Summary: Grace Lake’s Board of Directors provides a strong organizational structure to our small 501 (c)3 nonprofit ministry. The Board’s collective expertise provides valuable insight into the aspects of running our organization that relate to fundraising, communications, strategy, finance, legal and marketing matters. Grace Lake will be needing a larger presence on the Board to manage tasks and support operations as we collaboratively grow the scale and impact of our programs.
The candidate must have great people skills, commitment to Grace Lake, determination, perseverance, integrity, honesty, ability to tell compelling stories, ability to motivate others, and basic computer skills.
Grace Lake is currently seeking individuals with strong skill sets in any of the following areas: Communication, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Budgeting, Event Design & Planning, Donor Management, Fundraising, Grant Writing/Research, Organization, Graphic Design, Social Media, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Public Relations, Market Research, Strategic Planning
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Understand the organization’s mission, policies, programs, Board of Directors manual and needs.
- Required to attend 75% (6 of 8) of board meetings, committee meetings, and special events.
- Actively participate in 75% (3 of 4) of fundraising activities.
- Serve as active advocate and ambassador for the organization to raise visibility, fully engage in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for the organization to advance its mission.
- Leverage personal relationships, connections, networks, and resources to help identify and reach potential funders, and directly invest in Grace Lake’s work by making a personal contribution each year so we can fully achieve the organization’s mission.
- Prepare for, attend, and conscientiously participate in board meetings and volunteer time to participate in ongoing projects.
- Participate fully in one or more committees and actively participate in committee work.
Board Members Are Expected To:
- Follow the organization’s bylaws, policies, and board resolutions.
- Sign a conflict-of-interest disclosure and disclose potential conflicts.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with Grace Lake’s Volunteer Confidentiality Policy.
At Grace Lake, our goal is to provide Equine Assisted Services that facilitate the development of wholeness into the lives of the people that we serve. We believe that wholeness begins by knowing and following Jesus Christ. We strive to provide an atmosphere of people with heart’s purified by God through which He can work to bring hope and healing to those in need. We trust in God to lead us down the path that each individual needs to reach their full potential.
Are you called to serve at Grace Lake? Let’s find out! Contact or send your resume to Holly Robinson, Grace Lake Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply is January 15.
About Grace Lake Therapeutic Horsemanship
9611 FM 1827, ANNA, TX 75409, US
Grace Lake provides Equine Assisted Services to people with disabilities and others in need of hope and healing in a Christian environment.
As a volunteer supported program, we rely on the resources, talents, and gifts of our participants and volunteers to provide our services.
9611 FM 1827Anna, TX 75409
December 31, 2021
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Community Outreach