Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Whistleblowers of America
Do you love to apply new ideas and be creative? To have the freedom to express your thoughts and put them into action? We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You will assist in the research and development of marketing strategies, spread awareness for Whistleblowers of America and aid in removing stigmas of whistleblowing. In addition, you will learn about the inner workings of market research and how companies use web data to determine the best marketing methods.
What You Will Learn:
- Real-world marketing experience
- Work with professionals
- Gather knowledge and expertise in this field
- Develop communication skills and operate as a team member
What We Are Seeking:
- Highly creative
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to communicate and break down complex ideas for the layman
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
11130 Lillian HighwayPensacola, FL 32506
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS