Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Human Health Project
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community. We envision a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
Information on HHP IMPACT Program: https://tinyurl.com/HHP-IMPACT-US
Must have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills along with the ability to utilize those skills to create successful proposals. The Grant Writer is responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources. This includes researching, compiling, writing and editing grant applications, as well as developing templates to streamline the grant proposal process.
- Identify and conduct prospect research on foundations and corporations for potential grant requests of support.
- Obtains necessary information for proposals/grants and applications.
- Develops and prepares proposals and grant applications according to guidelines; complies with all follow-up grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Acquires and maintains sound knowledge of the organization, and uses that knowledge and understanding to better comprehend all projects and programs for which grants will be sought and to recommend the seeking of grants.
- Works with HHP leadership and utilizes research tools to identify key foundation officers, trustees and other contacts and facilitate on-site meetings as needed.
- Maintains master Google calendar for all grant activity, to include submitted proposals and grant requests; maintains current records in database and paper files as appropriate, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Assists with other projects as requested
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English or Communications. 3-5 years successful grant-writing experience required; additional non-profit fundraising experience helpful. Proven proficiency of professional writing experience including successful proposals to institutional donors, grant writing or other technical writing experience.
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to health care
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word; some experience working in databases preferred.
- Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Excellent writing, editing and problem-solving skills
- Ideally, a proven leader who supports cross-functional engagement and problem solving.
- Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function independently but also sees their role as a member of the HHP team
- Ability to inspire, motivate and foster a sense of teamwork among team members.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Los Angeles, CA 90032
December 30, 2021
- Public Advocacy