Social Media Director
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Young Professionals in International Affairs DC
YPIA is looking for a visionary leader who can oversee our media and public relations strategy. Apply here.
· Managing the organization's social media accounts
· Creating YPIA public relations strategy
· Promoting YPIA events and programs
Taking photos at YPIA events (or coordinating with Program managers)
The Ideal Candidate:
· Can dedicate 5 to 10 hrs/wk to the position
· Has proficient writing skills in sensitive and strategic communications
· Is a self starter who can work independently without much direction
· Can be highly responsive to emails and correspondence
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
709 Emerson Street NortheastWashington, DC 20017
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS