Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Community Consulting Teams Boston
Use your business skills and experience to provide critical, strategic consulting services to Boston-area nonprofits. We are always looking for dedicated Team Members and Project Managers to staff our annual projects.
What Can Volunteers Expect?
• To provide input on preferred project type, client and meeting logistics, to be factored into the assignment process
• To contribute to a team comprised of 6-8 like-minded professionals with diverse backgrounds in functional expertise, work experience and personal interests
• To work on a strategic business issue for a Boston-area nonprofit typically focused on Marketing, Finance, Operations, Strategic Planning or Growth
• To devote 3-5 hours per week from January through May to their CCT project
• To learn, make an impact and have fun!
Join us for Volunteer Night 10/21/21 to learn more: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cct-volunteer-night-tickets-178361051707
Check our website at cctboston.org to learn more and to submit your application.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Boston, MA 02482
December 30, 2021