Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Night Owl Reconnaissance
Who We Are:
Night Owl Reconnaissance is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the purpose to contribute to the detection and prevention of causes that lead to missing individuals, assisting in investigations of missing persons, and offering victim assistance and resources to those recovered. Founded in 2019, we have focused on investigating individual missing persons cases while working to expand to the detection and prevention of missing persons and offering resources for those who have been recovered.
We understand that there are many reasons for a person to go missing, whether it be child abduction, sex trafficking, escaping domestic abuse, or death. Our aim is to work with law enforcement to ensure the safety of anybody reported missing. We also understand that people willingly leave hostile or abusive situations and are reported missing. In these situations, we will work with law enforcement to communicate it as a willing separation and offer any services to the victim we are able.
We aim to become a collection of industry experts, collaboratively working with other organizations to contribute to this issue.
Night Owl Reconnaissance is looking for a Director of Volunteer Recruitment and Onboarding to recruit volunteers and transition them into their appropriate teams. This role would be responsible for understanding the organization's volunteer needs and working with the leadership to determine what skill set would fit that position. This role would then recruit volunteers for that position and transition them to report to the requesting leader.
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (e-mail, social media, corporate outreach, etc.)
- Collect information on availabilities and skills
- Coordinate teams of volunteers for large-scale actions
- Communicate frequently with volunteers to ensure they are satisfied and well-placed
- Εnsure the purpose of the organization and its actions is clearly communicated
- Experience in recruiting through various channels
- Working knowledge of databases and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse people
- Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
- A pleasant, outgoing personality
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
St. Peters, MO 63376
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK