After School Volunteer Tutor
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization - IRCO
- Position: After school volunteer tutor
- Location: Virtual (via Zoom)
- Schedule: Friday 4:30PM-5:30PM
- Position Summary: Volunteer tutor needed for working 1- on- 1 with elementary school aged kids on their school homework. Looking for someone who is reliable, organized, and has excellent communication skills. Prefers a volunteer who has previous tutoring experience with young children. The person will work with an IRCO Youth Advocate, a program coordinator and several other tutors.
- Time Commitment: Yearlong
- Age Requirement: 18 and over
- Contact email@example.com for more information
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
10301 NE Glisan Street102nd Ave.Portland, OR 97220
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH