Kid's Room On-Floor Educator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Maryland Science Center
Kids Room On-Floor Educator
Engage young guests with ready-made, fun, hands-on activities and support the daily operation of the early childhood exhibit space.
- Support children’s learning through play
- Lead hands-on science, math, art, engineering, and literacy activities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist with the daily upkeep of the exhibit space
- Experience working with young children
- Friendly, pleasant demeanor
- At ease with people of all ages
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to one hour
- Ability to work with children at their eye level (i.e., ability to get onto floor and get up again)
- Provided by Kids Room staff
4-hour shifts are available Friday-Sunday
Two consistent 4-hour shifts per month, for a minimum of three months. A willingness to volunteer for additional hours is always welcome!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
601 Light StreetBaltimore, MD 21230
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH