Street Outreach Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Our Ark
We are looking for individuals to join our organization. The Outreach Coordinator's responsibilities include data collection, representing our organization at organizing events, fundraising, and coordinating volunteer activities.
To be a successful Outreach Coordinator, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should also be skilled in handling administrative duties.
Outreach Coordinator Responsibilities:
Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate team members on community responsibility.
Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals
Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
Brings fun and fulfillment to your life.
Developing management skills
Making our communities better to live and love
Get an idea for their future path
Build self-confidence and develop a sense of responsibility
- Related experience providing support to youth or young adults
- Ability to pass and maintain a background check.
- Current WA Driver’s License and auto insurance for frequent travel throughout the county to meet and transport participants. Clear driving record is required.
- Committed, Caring, Compassionate, Dependable
- Outstanding written communication
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Motivational interviewing skills and training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Other cultural competencies that contribute to the agency’s effectiveness is serving diverse population
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Olympia, WA 98509
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME