Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Rural Animal Rescue Effort RARE
Rural Animal Rescue Effort (RARE) is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit animal welfare organization in the greater Nashville area in middle TN. RARE is looking for a Grant Manager who will research and apply for grants to bring in money for the organization. They will secure grants to assist in funding the daily operations and special projects of the rescue.
A good Grant Manager dedicates time to finding and applying for the right grant for our goals.
- Find relevant grants for the organization
- Apply for grants on behalf of the organization
- Research necessary requirements of grants
- Work with our Financial Director to ensure grant money is being properly applied to projects and usage
Grant Manager Requirements:
- Strong writing and research skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to use personal computer
- Grant management experience preferred
This position is unpaid but can be used for school credit.
This position is mainly remote, except for attending necessary events and meetings. The expected amount of time dedicated is approximately 6 hours per week.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Columbia, TN 38401
December 30, 2021
- Public Advocacy