Google Ads Grant Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: A Faith That Does JusticeGoogle Ads Grant Manager (~ 2 to 5 hours per week)
A Faith That Does Justice (AFTDJ) is an interfaith organization that challenges people to experience God by living their faith intentionally in service to others. We do this by showing how unjust societal structures marginalize people and by acting to help those in need. Our vision is people intentionally living their faith in action.
A Faith That Does Justice has received a grant for Google Ads and is seeking a volunteer to assist in the planning, management, and optimization of ad campaigns. In this role, you will be the hands-on manager and will be responsible for setup, management, ongoing optimization, and implementation.
Manage Google Ads account
- Participate in forming, monitoring and optimizing effective strategies that reach intended audiences
- Assist communication team in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor ads grant budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs and produce reports to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Assist in writing attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Recommend ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with Google Ads
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
300 Newbury StreetBoston, MA 02115
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK