Manager, Fundraising Programs
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: ONETrack International
ONETrack International is an organization that practices
Transition to Home orphan-care around the world. We assume the role of foster
care from the state by removing orphaned children from their orphanages and
placing them in the households of biological family at the village level. We
then sponsor all of the educations, health care, and caretaker support needed
to strengthen the family unit so that they can take on the responsibilities of
their relatives. ONETrack: http://onetrackinternational.org
In this role you will develop and lead a critical
fundraising program for our organization as well as participate in the
development of ONETrack International's overall philanthropy strategy. This is a
volunteer position intended for grad students or recent graduates looking to
gain experience in Nonprofit Management or expand on their CV. You will get the
opportunity to use your skills and creativity while managing a team for an
international NGO. This position if designed to be a one-year engagement, but
will consider applicants who are available for at least 6 months.
This is a remote position and successful
applicants will participate from wherever they are based.
Candidates will be considered nationwide.
Responsibilities May Include:
· Research and identify strategies that allow your team to maximize their efforts.
· Document your team's process and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
· Produce regular reports on project status.
· Share information and practices with your peers.
· Onboard new managers taking over your previous responsibilities.
You are a creative thinker who likes working with people. You are a self-starter who is passionate about teaching and leading a team toward a collective goal.
· Working collaboratively in a target driven environment
· Passionate about child welfare and a genuine interest in working to end the global orphan crisis
· Willing to work as part of a remote team
· Experience raising funds. Experience with crowdfunding and events is a plus.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Boston, MA 02026
December 30, 2021