Database Design Auditor
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: PMHDC Southwest Medical Aid
PSMA works out of a 5,000 square foot warehouse where we collect, sort, and redistribute used medical supplies. We recently built and implemented an inventory tracking system through Microsoft Access to keep track of the inventory on hand. Because this system was created by PSMA volunteers, we would like an audit to be performed by someone with more experience in database management to ensure all macros are performing as intended.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access and Database Audits
- Ability to work on site - Tucson, Arizona
- Estimated 8-15 hours of work over 2-4 weeks
- Assessment of PSMA’s current inventory system practices with recommendations on improvements such as setup, maintenance, integrations with other systems, and insights reporting
- Analyze and assess Access database for accuracy and efficiency
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
East 46th StreetUnit 720Tucson, AZ 85713
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS