Colorado Arthritis Leadership Board - Be Part of the Movement!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Arthritis Foundation
Join the Arthritis Foundation, Local Leadership Board in Colorado.
Local Leadership Board members support the Arthritis Foundation’s mission and fundraising activities by opening doors to influence individuals, organizations, and community partners to build awareness among the arthritis community. In this leadership role you:
- Represent the Arthritis Foundation at official functions in the community and through social media.
- Actively participate in at least one special event annually.
- Ensure the Arthritis Foundation fulfills its commitment to diverse volunteer leadership that reflects the communities served.
- Share professional and personal connections to further expand the awareness ands support to Arthritis Foundation mission, advocacy, local events and programs.
- Serve as an advocate.
- Attend a minimum of 75% of Local Leadership Board meetings.
- Relevant professional experience and accomplishments in career and/or extensive personal experience and accomplishments within arthritis community.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community.
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with arthritis.
- Ability to support financial give/get commitment of local leadership board members.
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Denver, CO 30309
December 30, 2021
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH