Project Development Officer (Volunteer)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Community Centre for Integrated Development
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to fill the role of Project Development volunteer Officer to develop our Gender Equality and Sexual and Reproductive Rights and Health programmes.This role can be performed from any part of the world (remote location). We are particularly interested in developing programs that allow us to train, advocate and monitor SRHR in Cameroon and write Policy briefs and position papers from a youthful perspective. As part of this, we want the project manager to consider Engaging men and boys in dialogues that promote gender equality as a keyinterventions. We are looking at organising gender transformative dialogues.
Key responsibilities for this position developing programmes and writing project proposals. Specific duties involve:
- serve as primary proposal writer, drafting and editing competitive proposal
- Develop and utilize tools, templates and work processes that result in streamlined and efficient proposal development and teamwork.
- To provide the conceptual and writing skills needed to write concept papers and proposals
- Demonstrated experience/motivation in proposal writing, including conceptualizing and technical writing.
- Outstanding English writing skills and strong analytical, capacity assessment, and planning skills
- Strong capacity for developing budgets for development projects
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK