*Deadline Extended* Sonoma County Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission seeks Youth Commissioner
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Sonoma County Regional Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
The Sonoma County Regional Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission is seeking a new volunteer youth commissioner!
· Are you interested in outdoor recreation, natural resources and park management?
· Do you actively use parks and open spaces?
· Do you have a willingness to learn, ask questions and provide your perspective on parks?
· Can you represent a youth perspective in parks meetings about issues including climate change, and to promote equity, diversity and inclusion?
· Are you between the ages of 16-24 and live in Sonoma County?
This commission advises the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors and the Regional Parks Director, in promoting, aiding and encouraging public recreation, including the development of recreation, park and open space facilities. Find more information by following this link.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Sonoma County, CA 95403
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH