Office Volunteer - Delaware County
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross, Central & Southern Ohio Region
Be a Part of the Team that Keeps Everything Running!
Help support the Operations Department at the American Red Cross as they work to keep everything running in an efficient manner!
- Support the overall administrative functions of the Operations Department
- Help process vendor payments
- Manage document retention and vendor contracts and relationships
- Coordinate work orders for fleet and facilities maintenance and repairs
- Perform or assist with facility emergency drills
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Store and distribute financial aid cards
- Help with sorting and distributing mail
- Provide general information to staff, volunteers, clients, and the public
- Greet visitors entering the building who need direction and provide support or assistance
- Provide support in answering phones, provide information, take messages, or transfer calls
- Supportive of the American Red Cross mission and programs
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and helpful
- Ability to use office equipment (such as copier and fax machine)
- Ability and willingness to learn and use Red Cross technology
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to volunteer in person
- Comfortable answering phones and transferring calls
- People skills are a must
- Comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
Training provided at no cost and volunteers in the position are asked to work one shifts a week. Each shift is 4.5-6 hours and you choose the shifts that you register for.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Dungee, Volunteer Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
390 Hills-Miller RoadDelaware, OH 43015
December 30, 2021
- Human Resources Diversity
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK