Community Connections Supervisor
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Night Owl Reconnaissance
Who We Are:
Night Owl Reconnaissance is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the purpose to contribute to the detection and prevention of causes that lead to missing individuals, assisting in investigations of missing persons, and offering victim assistance and resources to those recovered. Founded in 2019, we have focused on investigating individual missing persons cases while working to expand to the detection and prevention of missing persons and offering resources for those who have been recovered.
We understand that there are many reasons for a person to go missing, whether it be child abduction, sex trafficking, escaping domestic abuse, or death. Our aim is to work with law enforcement to ensure the safety of anybody reported missing. We also understand that people willingly leave hostile or abusive situations and are reported missing. In these situations, we will work with law enforcement to communicate it as a willing separation and offer any services to the victim we are able.
We aim to become a collection of industry experts, collaboratively working with other organizations to contribute to this issue.
- Provides supervision of all community connections advocates.
- Maintains a national resource and referral guide for victims and their families.
- Works with the victim advocate team to send appropriate referrals for victims and their families.
- Builds relationships with organizations in the community to build more referrals for victims and their families.
- Co-facilitates a weekly case staffing with the Director of Victim Assistance.
- Responsible for onboarding and training all community connections advocates.
- Assists community connections advocates on cases as needed.
- At least 1 year of victim advocacy experience
- At least 1 year supervisory experience
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
St. Peters, MO 63376
December 30, 2021
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK