CrowdDoing Junior Recruiter Virtual Volunteer (global)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: (in months) Ongoing
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers. A key kind of volunteer is the human resources sourcing specialist.
Social Enterprises and social innovations are mission-driven projects that have leverage for impact. We have a diverse set of these, including collaborations with social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Role Summary: Virtual Junior Recruiter Global CrowdDoing
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, Sourcing Operation Specialist is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing. The Sourcing Operation Specialist will work to provide support to the People Management Team. Our Sourcing Operation Specialist possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, tech-savvy, multitasker, and strong communication skills.
· Responsible for posting on various job posting websites.
· Sends initial contact emails to applicants advising them of the next steps.
· Ensure all applicants are entered into applicant tracking system under appropriate vacancy.
· Reviews all roles to ensure applicant has not applied to multiple roles before forwarding it to the respective HRBP, to eliminate duplicate interviews.
· Forward all volunteer applications to the appropriate area for interview.
· Responsible for maintaining volunteer Match and other website postings for accurate and clear role analyses.
· Regularly update a job description bank of all roles being posted online via HRBPs
· Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
· Assist with exit management process.
Skills & Competencies:
· Minimum of 4 hours volunteer engagement per week
· Human Resources degree or experience preferred
· Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
· Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours.
· A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
One portrayal of the "Four job skills the HR leaders of the future" was written up in Fast Company by Lars Schmidt founder of Amplify & HR Open Source initiative. In the article were identified the following four characteristics of the HR leader of the future: Learning agility, creativity, business & data acumen, storytelling.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90206307/four-job-skills-the-hr-leaders-of-the-future-will-need Each of these skills can effectively be learned through service learning CrowdDoing human resource volunteering.
In another portrayal of the future of human resources, Adhiraj Dey Adhiraj Dey - (VP (HR), ITC ), wrote article about the skills needed for being a human resources leader in the future:
· "problem-solving ability
· Systems thinking
· Technology understanding
· Comfort with ambiguity"
· CrowdDoing Human Resources Business Partners can deploy their problem-solving ability, develop and apply systems thinking skills, gain greater technical understanding and navigate ambiguity with comfort as skills that are learnable through their roles with CrowdDoing. CrowdDoing works on systemic change for which systems thinking is required.
According to Barry Lawrence, HRCI Staff Writer, who wrote in his Human Resources Certification Institute’s Blog an article called, The Future of HR Competencies on Jun 14, 2016, there are six competencies that individuals will need to develop to be prepared for the future in HR. Five of the six can be developed through volunteering with CrowdDoing’s Human Resources Team:
Become strategic advisors who can articulate what’s necessary to properly execute a given strategy. Have the qualities of both cultural stewards and credible activists to achieve business outcomes. Embrace data analyst capabilities to help companies know where to invest and divest in terms of human capital.
Be talent development facilitators and weave talent development responsibilities throughout the organization. Cultivate a more innovative culture with divergent thinking and the testing of new ideas."
Junior Recruiter Volunteer Role Descriptions & responsibilities:
Posting volunteer openings on various volunteer sites
Screening candidates at the initial stages
We are looking for a CrowdDoing Volunteer Junior Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish.
CrowdDoing Junior Recruiter responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Post volunteer ads on professional sites, volunteer sites and social media
Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
Assist teams in screening resumes
Conduct initial phone screens
Schedule calls and interviews
Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
Coordinate drug tests and background checks
Participate in recruiting events
Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
Excellent communication skills
Ability to juggle multiple calendars
BSc in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to email@example.com
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH