Writers for positive change
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Lovepost Collective Ltd
The Lovepost is seeking writers passionate about social and environmental issues to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll work with our editorial team to brainstorm story angles and ideas.
- You’ll write 1-2 long form articles per month.
- You’ll interview experts and influencers from around the globe.
- You’ll contribute to our social media platforms and monthly newsletter.
Our ideal candidates
- Have 2+ years content writing experience, are in the final years of a communications degree or have a strong portfolio of personal work you can share with us (if you can write, we can support your growth!)
- Have excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Have the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
If this sounds like the role for you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
About The Lovepost
The Lovepost is an alternative, socially responsible platform, free from advertising and fear. We are dedicated to tackling social and environmental issues through a solution-focused lens. Our content is produced by a diverse collective of change-makers from around the globe, who are fueled by a united goal: to create content that brings about positive change and makes planet Earth a better and more inclusive place for all its inhabitants.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Auckland, Auckland 1023New Zealand
December 30, 2021