Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Northshore Senior Center
Northshore Senior Center is adding volunteer drivers to their transportation department to better serve seniors in our community. This program will allow seniors to access food and medical resources. Volunteer drivers will use their own vehicle to transport seniors that otherwise do not qualify for transportation through our regular transportation program. Volunteers will be reimbursed for mileage. It is an opportunity to build meaningful relationships, and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you're helping others in need.
- Must be at least 21 Years old
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record.
- Vehicle Liability insurance policy that meets Northshore Senior Center standards.
- Must maintain vehicle in good working condition, must have and use seatbelts.
- Access to a cell phone.
- Must follow NSC transportation standards: Courtesy, Safety and Comfort.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Bothell, WA 98011
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK