Sr. UX/UI Designer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Africa In Me
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Develop, design, and produce mockups, wireframes, style treatments, and supplementary components for full website
- Conduct user testing to determine website needs to build capacity for new functionality
- Develop graphics by working with the Graphic Design Team and other creative assets
- Assist with other online projects as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and allocate work to team.
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics.
- Must be self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented, have strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Wixs and Figma
- Experience with UI/UX optimization is a plus.
- Ability to create organized, intuitive, interfaces
- Strong knowledge of Information Architecture principles and best practices
- Experience with CRM’s.
- Experience with SEO optimization.
-Excellent visual design skills.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6655 Santa Barbara RoadElkridge, MD 21075
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK