Curriculum Developer for Humanav Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Humanav Foundation
The person who has already been involved in learning management systems, content management programs, or worked earlier in a skill development organization previously can apply for this role.
Key Responsibilities -
- Design storyboards from source materials. Develop interactive eLearning content in Storyline 360, design interactive quiz templates in Storyline.
- Proficient with design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, Vyond.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university.
- Related experience and/or training is a plus.
- Volunteer Certificate
- Invitation to be a member after the completion of the Internship.
- For any business-related expense, we will cover it.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Narayanpur RoadKolkata, WB India
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME