Regional Representative for West Africa
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Seeding Africa
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION.
Seeding Africa is a charitable organization founded by Africans on the continent and in the
Diaspora. The founders of this organization thought it wise to come together and make Africa
self-reliant on food production.
The main aim of this organization is to source and supply organic seeds to local farming
communities on the continent to feed its people, thus Feeding our Future.
Seeding Africa is committed to the principles of non-discrimination and diversity and
is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified
Seeding Africa never asks for any payment during the recruitment process. It is entirely
As a Regional Representative in Diaspora your role is integral to the success of Seeding Africa.
Seeding Africa Regional Representatives responsibilities within their region include;
- Raising awareness of Seed's activities
- interaction with local Guild member
- Building and maintaining the positive psychology community
- Part of an international network of representatives
- Ambassador who helps further Seed's overarching mission to create a community for
- Reporting regional activities to local members
- Maintain membership with Seeding Africa & promote Seeding Africa membership
- Point of contact for your designated geographic region
- Maintain site representatives contact information, as applicable (name, region, and e-mail
- Support site representatives, as needed
Greet members (new and old) in your geographic region
- Attend monthly meetings with the Seeding Africa Executive Team
- Provide regular updates to Seeding Africa Executive Team regarding activity within the region
- Organise and facilitate monthly regional meetings & disseminate minutes to regional members
- Protect membership information in a confidential manner
Qualifications and Requirement
● Advanced Degree in International Development, International Relations, Business, or its
equivalent in a relevant field.
● Knowledge of the international humanitarian sector including the major current
humanitarian policy issues and trends (especially related to NEARs strategic priorities);
● Experience leading or supporting networks and managing diverse relationships;
● Knowledge of the major humanitarian settings in the region;
● Demonstrated experience in engaging with political, humanitarian and development
actors in the region, including those outside the UN and NGO sectors;
● Preferred experience working with national/regional-level NGO Networks/Fora;
● Experience working in challenging environments and on complex issues under pressure
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Oslo gateOslo, Oslo Norway
December 30, 2021