Visual Design Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: PRISM FL, Inc
These folx oversee Visual Designers to create graphics and designs for social media, our website, and promotional material (flyers, info cards, signage, etc).
PRISM conducts many initiatives digitally, which makes building a solid brand image and marketing extremely important. Visual Design Managers work within the SMDCT and oversee Visual Designers to develop this brand image and keep PRISM looking flawless.
Visual Design Managers have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing Visual Designers and review design submissions for approval
- Coordinating the creation icons, backgrounds, social media posts, product designs, and other visuals for PRISM
- Maintaining a consistent connection between SMDCT managers to meet deadlines in a timely and effective manner
- Developing graphics in a manner consistent with PRISM's brand image
Applicants must have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and be able to provide a portfolio of prior work.
While it is not required, it is greatly preferred that applicants have experience with one or more of the following:
- Volunteer management
- LGBT issues
- Sexual health/Public health
- Gender and sexuality
- Youth services
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1232 Northwest 14th StreetBoca Raton, FL 33486
December 30, 2021