Remote Fundraising Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: My Ugandan Child
Who we are
My Ugandan Child is a grass-roots NGO based in Kasese, Western Uganda. We are a recognized organization implementing programs aimed at supporting Uganda’s most vulnerable youth and empowering the local communities they are part of. We take an active part in peacebuilding efforts, tackling extreme poverty and promoting access to health care, education, and essential services. We also run capacity-building programs for our communities’ next leaders.
Our Children’s House and School was washed away by the floods that have swept the Kasese region in May 2020. We have ever since been struggling to rebuild, but our efforts are continuously hampered by the lack of funding.
We are searching for a volunteer to organize a GoFundMe campaign that would allow My Ugandan Child to start rebuilding in a different place.
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for the leadership, planning, and execution of MyUC’s fundraising program. He/She will manage all components of developing a fundraising strategy, from its early stages all the way through its implementation, including a marketing strategy.
This position is an ideal opportunity for a high-performing, collaborative, and service-oriented professional.
- Experience or interest in fundraising, marketing, and development with nonprofit organizations. While experience is preferred, we are also open to recent graduates/students in marketing, communication, development studies or related fields that want to grow their skills and make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children;
- Native English speaker or fluent (reading, writing, speaking) at a business level;
- Knowledge of/experience developing a fundraising strategy and program;
- Knowledge of/experience using tools or platforms for fundraising;
- Knowledge of/experience in crafting and implementing a marketing strategy for non-profit;
- Passionate about fostering education opportunities and community development;
- Excellent communicator organized and engaged team-player;
- Accountable and comfortable working independently;
- Respectful of Ugandan culture and values;
- Must have a computer or laptop with access to high-speed internet.
This position is remote, offers flexible hours, and is open to candidates anywhere in the world.
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with your CV and LinkedIn or Facebook profile at email@example.com
My Ugandan Child Team
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
speke streetMasewto Buildingkasese, W 441 kaseseUganda
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK