Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Stellar Sound Foundation
Are you hyped about new technologies, music, art? Read more!
The newly established non-government organization "Stellar Sound Foundation" is searching for new team members. We are a small, international group of enthusiasts driven to create. The official location is in Den Bosch, south of the Netherlands, but most of the members are all around the world working from home. The purpose of this foundation is innovation in tech and music and other arts. We want to research, promote, explore music & tech and all combinations possible.
- Consult with coordinators to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees' talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Follow up with the new members after the trial period
- Conduct surveys on the member’s happiness, satisfaction, suggest improvements
- Direct disciplinary procedures and remind of the rules from the rulebook
- Experience is nice to have in the same or similar role
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in Google Drive and its tools
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
The team communicates via Slack, checking tasks via Trello and saving all important finds and information on Google Drive. Every Sunday there is a mandatory weekly meeting where we Demo our previous week’s tasks and what we have done during the previous week. On Sunday, new tasks are created, new Sprint starts and the team in Slack discusses the execution. Team members are collaborating and helping each other in the process. Tasks have deadlines and priorities. Communication is the key to creating quality and on-time tasks. The Team is young, driven, and dedicated.
What we offer:
- A young working and learning environment
- Access to modern tools
- Working with international team members and an opportunity to refine English language if applied
- Working in an entertainment and new Tech industry and trending sector
- Space for out-of-the-box and fun content creation
- Help and guidance in learning new and modern skills
- Sense of community and belonging in a team with a strong vision and cause to help musicians
- Work from home with flexible time
This role is an online part-time volunteer, so around 15h per week of commitment. Depending on the week’s load you will have more or fewer tasks. You will be able to have flexible working time with daily standup meetings that last around 15 minutes.
Apply by sending these:
- Your Resume
- Stating the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail
- In the mail explaining in 3-5 sentences why you want to be part of the Stellar Sound Foundation
- Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
's-HertogenboschpleinAlmere, FL Netherlands
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME